Friday, February 24, 2012

A new day!

I am hoping for a better day than yesterday. I have a lot I want to get done today. Jasper is working in Charlottesville. He left at 5:30 this morning. Poor guy!

Carl slept as he normally does. I took him to the bathroom at around 3a.m. and then he got in my bed. That is his normal routine lately. He is still sleeping, though I expect him to get up any minute now. Rebecca seemed to calm right down last night, but poor Carl was still so upset and is calling the black dog a Coyote Dog....I told him it's just a regular dog, but, he still refers to it as such.

I plan to keep the children closer to me. I have always feared a bear or coyote coming in the yard, but a domestic dog can have the same effect. I am still so thankful that the dog was more interested in our dog. I didn't want Shorty hurt either, but, it would have been much better than my children being mauled to death. Reading the news, I know it happens daily to adults and children!

I am trying to get a fire going this morning. it is a little cool in here, but we won't need it long. Today is going to be 73* and then tomorrow will be 48*, yikes what a difference! I will enjoy today! :)

No comments:

Current Time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...