Saturday, February 4, 2012

Don't Rain On My Parade!

I woke up this morning and had to build the fire up. There were just a small amount of coals in there burning so I needed to get it going. So I cleaned out the old ashes and prepped for the new fire. As I went outside to dumb the ashes, I saw Robins everywhere! I could here them singing and oh what a joy it was for me because I knew Spring is here! When I went in the house, Jasper was up and I told him what I saw. He said you know that don't mean Winter won't show itself again....Robins or not...I said hey don't rain on my parade! lol

So, this afternoon. you guessed it, it is sleeting. Grrrrrrr! Sleet or not to me it's spring time when I see the robins!

Well, the chores are calling me! Better get at them!

No comments:

Current Time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...