Friday, February 3, 2012

Melt Downs, Wild Young-uns and More

It's the norm around here now a days. Carl cries over everything that don't go his way, Bella-Grace screams a shrill scream if it don't go hers. Ahhh a normal day of babies in the house. lol In between screams and cries you hear feet running wild all over the house! lol This house is very open so sound carries and oh my I do mean carries. I feel for anyone trying to nap during the day. With small ones in the house, there is just no way at all to have any quiet.

As I sit her typing Carl is blowing his cazoo, Bela Grace dancing to a song on a toy, and Rebecca trying to see what Carl is doing....lol Samuel stays up in his room most of the time. He listens to radio broadcasts and plays with his Ipod.

I am so sleepy, and the kids are wide open. I think I will end this now. lol

No comments:

Current Time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...