Wednesday, February 29, 2012

1st Dr Visit

I had to be there at 9 a.m. to do paperwork...it was lap work actually on a little computer notebook. I waited maybe 5 minutes and was taken back to the sonogram room, which really surprised me they did that first. But we were happy to see out lil' one, who was very very active! It made me think of Carl...YIKES!!! All measured well and was right on target. I am 16 weeks 1 day and all measurements came to that as well. So right on target! From there Dr came in and did the lovely yearly PAP. But he did it so fast it was not even funny. Then I went to be weighed, and measured and got my BP checked. All that went well. I have still not gained any weight yet. Then I had to do some lab stuff and then went and gave this huge family history stuff to them and because my sister is going through all this breast cancer treatment I too have to have an ultrasound on my right breast(underarm) on March 6th. I also have an appointment in April for a very in depth Ultrasound In Charlottesville because I am "Advanced Maternal Age". That's their nice way of saying I am old! lol
My next regular Dr appointment is on March 30. I am so glad that I have all this going now. I am hopeful all will work out!
The baby looked so sweet. I saw the hands and legs...precious!

No comments:

Current Time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...