Tuesday, February 21, 2012

15 weeks is here!

I listened this morning and through all the bumping sounds heard a nice steady beat of 162! Next week I go and get my Dr appointments started. I am so glad. I am hoping that they will do a sonogram....if the tech is good enough they should be able to tell if we have a boy or girl. I hope that since it will be my first visit they will want to check and see at least if it is 1 or 2. lol I think it is just 1, but hey I could be wrong....that would really be something. Twins don't scare me. They are fun and having babysat a set a few years ago I know how sweet they are. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens next week.
Regardless, we have made it to 15 weeks! Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

joangirl13 said...

clearI am glad your going to the doctor!!

Pam said...

Me too. The insurance her has taken so long Its not even funny. I finally just called the Dr.s and said hey I need to be seen...she made the appointment! Yay!

Current Time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...