Wednesday, February 15, 2012

14 weeks!

I am happy to say I am out of the first trimester and beginning the second. I have read where the percentage drops for miscarriage, and that you have a 90% chance of a healthy pregnancy and birth. Knowing we still have at least a 10% chance for miscarriage, I take each day and cherish it. Every morning listening for the heartbeat, I find myself saying a prayer before I listen. It never takes long to find baby, who is wiggling as I type... :) I only feel slight movements, but am growing. I can feel the top of my uterus. It is right where the diagram says it should be at 14 weeks, so I am encouraged.

I finally have a Dr's Appointment! I will be going very early on the 29th! They said be prepared for a couple hours there. I am hoping that they do an ultrasound that day! It sure would be nice to be able to find out the sex of the baby then.

I am considered high risk since I am 42. That is fine with me! I get more ultrasounds! :) I will relax if they say the nasal bone is there. That would rule out downs. But even if, I would NEVER abort my baby! God will not give me more than I can handle! Renee said that it would be a long 2 weeks for me....she may be right. lol

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you FINALLY got a Dr's appt Pam! I will keep praying and you be sure to text me when you leave the Dr's office!

Current Time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...