Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's going to be a nice day!

Isolated showers and 66*. I know that it might rain, but I think for the most part it will be nice enough for the children to go outside today. Maybe I can get some floors mopped too while they are out!

I feel good. I have mild pains from my growing uterus, But, that is not often or abnormal. I can feel the height of my uterus and feel baby too. It seems to be right on target according to charts. I still do not feel as much movement as I have with my other babies. I suspect it may be one of 2 things. Either my insides are numb from the previous c-section or the placenta is up front. I am sure I will find out next week. I hear the baby's movement though on the doppler, so I am not real concerned.

JJ is off work today, Renee don't have to be in until 4:30. Jasper is t work though. But the house is full right now with my family, I love it!


No comments:

Current Time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...