Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2, 2012





I am 12 weeks 2 days! I am so thankful to have made it this far! I listened this morning and baby sounded great and was bumping around making all sorts of noises come from the doppler. It was great! This week I pulled out my maternity clothes and washed them all up. I am wearing some now, some I will wear later. I cannot believe I need them already. But my belly is big. I took a picture of myself and sent via txt to a friend who is due the same time I am and she sent one back and we are about the same size. She too has a large family. I like having a belly buddy!
I was able to feel my uterus this morning. It is above the pelvis quite a bit, well I did have a full bladder too so that makes it seem higher I think. But I could feel it non the less.
Sickness comes and goes, but mostly is gone. I have times where I fall asleep a lot, and then hunger, hunger, hunger....lol However that seems to be better too. I feel very well.
Today I am going to do the red cabbage test, just for fun of course. Has anyone ever done that one? I took the bleach test, but it fizzed and foamed...lol Twins??? I am hoping for a better result with the cabbage. Youtube is full of these and people say it was accurate for them. So we will see....lol they say it works of the ph balance. Reddish pink for boy, purple/blue for girl. I will post results later today.

Well, I will close this for now. Jasper will be here soon with the bouncy horse for Carl someone had on Craigslist! I cannot wait to see him on it. He has so much energy I am hoping it helps him somewhat. We got it for $10!! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Current Time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...