Tuesday, February 7, 2012

13 weeks!

I have made it out of the first trimester! I am 13 weeks today. I listened to the heartbeat today and it was very strong and steady! I am so happy to have gotten to this point! What a blessing! Now lets get through the next trimester! One day at a time! I will be so glad when I can get into see the Dr. Insurance is taking so long! Maybe by the time we finally do get in we will see if it is indeed a girl.

I do feel slight movement, but unless I am looking for it I don't feel it moving. I hear it on the Doppler though and it is very active! Most all sickness is gone. Just have the occasional yuck every now and then. My appetite is good, but still no weight gain, but no more loss either. I am holding my own now.

I wear mostly maternity wear now. My belly is like for a 5 or 6 month pregnancy. I am sure its because of all the other pregnancies and not twins! Yikes!

I feel good over all. I get sleepy a lot but feel very well right now. I am hoping I have a couple more months of no pains. The last trimester is always the worst.

No comments:

Current Time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...