Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moving?

Oh my how I hate moving! That may be what lies ahead for us though. I am so worried and I know I should not be, but I just cannot help it. The problem at hand is that the septic system field lines have appeared to have broken down and the ground is no longer able to do what it is supposed to be doing. So the man that came out yesterday told our Landlord that this project could get up to $25,000 before it is all said and done. Landlord says he now knows why you see all the abandoned farmhouses. That let us know he is not willing to spend that much on this place. We are already strapped and cannot go any higher that what we are paying now.
I am praying that God will make a way and it won't cost that much so that we can stay here. Friends and family who read this please join me in prayer concerning this. I DO NOT WANT TO MOVE!!

No comments:

Current Time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...